Coffee is an essential to life for many of us and we understand the importance that Caffeine holds in our life. But paying coffee shops the sky-high prices to be served with coffee cups which are not worth the money cannot be tolerated for a long time by any of us. Eventually, we shall get done with the high prices at the coffee shops and that waiting-period which seems like centuries. This is where the need of being a caffeine independent person gets implanted in your mind. The independence and convenience which comes along with this are way too luring than the one-time investment burden that one shall have to face.
The beauty of this tech-freak world today is that we have made for ourselves technology that shall help us in every step of life. From a relaxing massage to the intense construction work, all things in our lives have been simplified with the advent of need-focused technology. Just like these things, the need for a human to have a finely brewed cup of coffee at the drop of a hat is made easier with the introduction of the coffee-making machine technology. The coffee making machines are cooking appliances which have been invented in order to serve the need of humans of getting a satisfactory brewed coffee. With an access to this technology, there is no doubt that we can have coffee anytime as per our whims and fancies. And this is when we become a caffeine independent being.
With the ever-increasing rush of the world comes the need to install a coffee maker in our houses. The primary challenge that any individual shall face is whether it is wise to make an investment in coffee making the machine. But as soon as you realize the necessity of owning a coffee maker, you realize that this is one product which shall never make you regret. Therefore, you will like to proceed with the thought of buying your own best coffee maker.
The next big problem which shall come unto you would be the real challenge that you will face. It is the challenge of deciding that which coffee maker is the best one and which one will aptly suit your needs of a coffee maker. But you need not panic, we are here to help you make a wise choice when it comes to buying a standard coffee making machine. We shall now list down the top 10 best coffee makers in the market currently. Briefly, their pros and cons will also be discussed so that you can briskly decide in your free time that which is that one coffee making a machine that shall suit your needs the most and you would like to buy.
Top 10 Coffee Makers of 2018
1. Technivorm Moccamaster 79112
For real caffeine addicts, it is not only sufficing to meet their caffeine demands but also that they are having a good coffee too at the same time. With Moccamaster, you get the chance of being served java coffee of high quality every day. This is the BEST coffee maker we have ever purchased. We have recently upgraded to a Bodum burr grinder. We always grind our beans daily. Although this may not have the bells and whistles of a programmable pot, one doesn’t need such. 6 minutes from the time you get up and push the on button. And yes, you must turn it off. No four hour shut-off. Turn it off as soon as the brew is done. Stainless carafe. Keeps coffee hot and fresh without cooking it to a thick, syrupy, burnt mess of bitter coffee. Worth the money? YES!
- This coffee maker provides 2 heat settings, at 175 degrees and 185 degrees on which coffee can be prepared.
- Once the coffee is prepared, the appliance holds the ready-coffee over a hot plate which ensures that with a constant supply of heat, coffee maintains the same brewery taste in all the servings.
- It comes in a variety of colors (there are more than 20+ model colors available).
- Produces up to 10 cups of coffee in a go (40 ounces).
- It is purchased with a 5-year warranty for the customers to rely on.
- The body is made up of metal and plastic.
- They are handmade as well as individually tested in the Netherlands.
- It has an automatic drip-stop system which stops supplying coffee the moment carafe is removed from the appliance.
- This also has smart features such as automatic turn off after 100 minutes of usage.
2. Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Digital Coffee Maker
A durable and enjoyable coffee making machine is the ultimate resort for any and every caffeine addict. If yours is a caffeine addict family, then this is the solution to your family problems and the reason for your happiness. This is a very sturdy device designed by the makers keeping in mind the durability aspect of the appliance.
- It provides one the chance to prepare coffee for 12 cups in a go.
- The coffee can be brewed at 3 settings of the brewery.
- It has the timer option available which can be programmed by the user based on his need.
- It comes with a cord storage area to ensure that you can make your kitchen look as neat as possible. Also, this ensures the safety of the wires.
- It has this feature of automatically shutting down the device if it left unused constantly for 2 hours. Hence, this is a smart device for guaranteeing reasonable power-consumption.
- The reservoir which comes along is having a huge pour opening to ensure consumer comfort.
- This appliance possesses a non-stick hot plate.
- The power-saving feature combined with the basket-style filter makes this coffee maker a highly desirable product.
3. OXO On Barista Brain 9 Cup Coffee Maker
If you are not much concerned with the power consumption of a device and its efficiency, then this brilliant coffee maker here is your best option. This is an amazing coffee maker which tries to extract the highest possible flavor from the coffee to ensure that you have the best of caffeine experience every time you have your coffee. The best part is that it is a very easy-to-use machine with simple controls.
- Once the water is heated, its temperature is maintained between 197.6-204.8 Degrees Fahrenheit to ensure the best of brewed coffee.
- It provides optimal extraction of caffeine while brewing process because of the microprocessor-controlled brew system which is inbuilt in it. This is also ensured by the Rainmaker Showerhead technique used by this appliance.
- There is also a 24-hour automatic start timer feature.
- It comes with an intuitive LED Display, non-slipping handle as well as carafe made from stainless steel to make sure that there is proper vacuum-insulation.
4. BUNN NHS Velocity Brew 10-Cup Home Coffee Brewer
This robust coffee machine uses a smart technique to prepare your coffee. The head of this machine enables the water to evenly spread over the coffee which makes a perfectly brewed coffee. It has won the title for being the fastest 10-cup home coffee making appliance. Other than the stainless front (where logo is) and the newer carafe design, this machine appears to be exactly the same in size, shape, and quality as my 2006 Speed Brew model. The carafe is curvier, but I am sure my old carafes will still work (I keep extras in case of breakage, making different flavors, or when one is in the dishwasher).
- This machine takes around 3 minutes to perfectly brew your coffee and make your day.
- Its special design of having a drip-free carafe ensures that there are no instances of the coffee spill while pouring.
- It comes with a period of 3-year warranty for the benefit of the purchasers as well as a user manual.
- It has internal hot water always ready to brew the best of coffee for you.
- With just one button to start operation, this is a very easy-to-use device.
5. Mixpresso Single Coffee Maker for K Cups (Compatible)
Like every other machine that we look forward to buying, we also wish that the coffee making machine which we buy is both fast and energy-efficient. For this, the Mixpresso Single was designed with Simple features for users to get acquainted with it over a short span of time. It’s a solidly built machine with heft and substance contrary to the plastic found throughout other brands, made in Italy to help our EU friends, a simple operating system with few buttons, no filter for the water reservoir which I find to be unnecessary and the real treat the reservoir itself. Why? It is cylindrical in shape and similar to a medium sized carafe. The size is easy to handle and can even fit the water dispenser found in the refrigerator door. Hence the unnecessary filter for the reservoir. An all-around excellent and best coffee maker.
- This product comes with an automatic shut down feature which could be used by the user effectively to ensure that the energy is not being wasted.
- In a go, this machine can brew 10 ounces of coffee.
- You can brew your coffee in this appliance at 3 brewing settings of 6 oz, 8 oz, and 10 oz.
- The brewing is done very quickly since it is always ready to start brewing.
- The device also comes with an automatic shutdown feature.
- It comes in two colors which are grey and white.
- This appliance is designed keeping in mind its compatibility aspect with various multiple pod types.
The one demerit which this device might have is that it makes a rattling noise while brewing the coffee for you.
6. Hamilton Beach 49976 Flex brew 2-Way Brewer Coffee Maker
This is the ultimate coffee maker for any coffee lover who likes his coffee to be brewed his way without any compromises. Also, the easy method of refilling the water reservoirs makes your experience much better with this brewing appliance. The brew basket is the same as well as the carafe. I also like the holder for single cup ground coffee better (make sure you do NOT fill above the Max line with grounds). For the k-cup and ground coffee this maker seems to have more pressure. You can brew BOLD on the single side as well as the carafe side. The problem I noticed was the priting quality on buttons. They started fading off after certain time.
- This coffee maker comes with reservoirs that are having view window which enables one to see that how much is their coffee brewed.
- It provides users to choose from 2 brew settings which are bold and regular as they like.
- This machine comes with a feature of getting paused even when the brewing is done only halfway. Hence, for all the impatient caffeine addicts, you can pause the machine and take away your cup of coffee and resume brewing the rest of it.
- It has a 2-hour automatically shut down characteristic.
- It comes with a separate window for single-serve.
7. Cuisinart DCC-3200 14-Cup Glass Carafe Coffeemaker
Be it a party or a regular morning in a caffeine-loving family, the rush of having your coffee ready will not cost anyone anymore with the Cuisinart DCC-3200. Also, one can decide the temperature at which they would like their coffee to get brewed. Coffee in the 3200 is more flavorful. A new machine might be expected to be better, but I think they’ve gotten the flow and temperature of the brewing process better. The brewed coffee is much hotter. Both units (3200 & 1200) have three temperature settings for the hot plate, but the settings on the 3200 are hotter.
- This modern coffee making machine has a feature which will enable the users to adjust the temperature of the machine.
- It has a capacity of brewing 12 cups in a go.
- The most convenient features include the self-clean system and the programmability of the device to 24 hours.
- Its control panel comes with a number of options to have your coffee brewed the way you prefer it.
- The user can adjust the brew strength of the machine and the quantity that is to be brewed.
- It has a reliable filter in the appliance which can be reused.
One of the disadvantages of this device includes the little difficult procedure of filling water in the reservoir.
8. Hamilton Beach Two-Way
This brilliant coffee brewer provides one the opportunity to brew all sorts of coffee, whether it is regular brew or a strong brew. This is a really great coffee maker, if you would like to have the option to have a single serve or a coffee pot full of coffee, then this is a great coffee maker for you. It DOES state in the description there is no travel mug included.
- This machine has 2 separate sides, one is where the coffee is brewed and the other is where it can be served in a single cup.
- The reservoir which comes along with this machine is marked with measurements.
-Single serve or carafe option.
-Permanent mesh coffee basket on single serve side
-Not a long power cord, it is about 1-2 feet long
-Can schedule times to brew within 24 hours.
-Single-serve side multilevel cup rest adjusts/stacks to fit all cup and mug sizes.
-No permanent mesh filter on the carafe side, you gotta purchase paper filters or a permanent mesh filter.
-Although, the part where one might face problem in this appliance is cleaning. Cleaning this beast machine could be a big challenge.
9. AdirChef Grab N’ Go
This is an unexpectedly great little coffee machine if you have limited space! The best coffee making machine must be one such machine which ensured both quality and value for money. AdirChef coffee maker is the ideal machine from such perspective. Works great. Brewed hotter temperature coffee than my old Black & Decker Brew N’ Go. Provided travel cup is better insulated and kept the coffee warm much longer than Black & Decker cup. The on-off switch is push in which require other hand to hold the brewer in place. Black N’ Decker was push down switch which require only one hand to turn it on.
- It is a convenient and lightweight coffee machine
- This machine is accompanied by a travel mug of 15 ounces.
- It comes with a permanent filter, hence, you do not have to put in money and efforts to change the same.
- Also, it comes in a wide range of colors.
10. DeLonghi Nespresso Vertuo
A coffee maker which saves your time is a blessing in your life. With this machine, you can brew yourself the best of coffees you’ve ever had in just a single touch of a button. If you want espresso taste coffee with minimal labor and investment, this is your choice. Coffee taste way better than any k cup coffee ive ever tasted. The machine it self is beatifully designed and made. De’longhi does not fail the high expection.
- This coffee making machine has the ability to get heated up within 15-20 seconds.
- Along with it, comes 2 capsules where the larger one is used for regular coffee while the smaller one is used for espresso.
1) Shorter ready time – Pixie needs 25 sec while this one needs 15 sec. Not a huge difference but faster is slightly better.
2) Less messy – this is a great benefit over Pixie. After making espresso (or coffee), there is little residue and I don’t have to clean the tray (a.k.a. cup support) frequently. Meanwhile, I need to clean the tray after 3-4 times use for Pixie. It is a huge advantage if you put the machine at your office.
3) Good for coffee lover – if you love espresso or latte or cappuccino, Pixie with milk frother would be a better option. Yet, if you prefer americano-type of coffee, this will be the great choice. Also, it has a unique flavor, hazelio, which does not exist for OriginalLine.
1) No “more water” indicator – unlike Pixie, there is no empty water tank alert. You will hear irregular sound when you use the machine, and that is the time that you will figure out that it is time for adding the water, and it is inconvenient.
2) Maybe… a higher capsule price? – typically, one single VertuoLine capsule ($1.20) is expensive than one single OriginalLine capsule ($0.80). But when I drink americano by using Pixie, I usually add two espresso shots (i.e., $1.60). Meanwhile, I only use one capsule for Vertuoline, and I don’t see the big difference in terms of taste.
3) No hot water option – I sometimes drink tea. So I use Pixie to get the hot water. However, this machine does not support this option.
4) It produces a little too much foam while the brewing process.
So, whatever the situation is, do not hesitate to go for a Coffee Maker appliance foe your kitchen since this would help you in the oddest and needy hours of the day. Also, we have given our best to help you with majority part of your decision. Now, all that is left upon you is to list down your needs and accordingly select that one coffee maker out of these, suitable to your demands and budget.