A home is incomplete without a kitchen and a good kitchen can give you peace of mind and fun while cooking. Every chef knows that presentation and quality is very important. So, choosing a non-stick cookware which looks and performs well could be a difficult task. A Cookware with great design and non-stick property? Yes, we’re talking about the best Ceramic cookware sets! Ceramic cookwares are often the choice of households as it’s resistant to scratches, chips and adds a great look to your kitchen.
Ceramic cookware (Non-Stick Cookware) are also known as Green cookware. This green cookware are made by one of the following two processes
- Clay is baked in kilns and then glazed
- Aluminum, stainless steel, or any other metal coated with ceramic enamel
Traditional nonstick pans like Teflon have toxic coatings that aren’t environmentally friendly or healthy; thus, the “green” connotation with no toxic in ceramic cookware. This article only has 100% pure Ceramic cookware listed in this reviews. Don’t buy cookware which has ceramic coating or clay mixed with other materials as it could be hazardous for health.
On Best Kitchen buy, we will help you choose the perfect ceramic cookware that is not only durable but also healthy and safe for you. The benefits of ceramic cookware are:
- They are non-stick and very light weight.
- The food cooks evenly & quickly due as it gets heated very quickly.
- The cookware are easier to clean, maintain and use.
- Doesn’t affect or discolor the food.
Best Ceramic Cookware sets (Non-Stick) of 2018
|1.||WearEver Ceramic Nonstick Cookware 15-Piece Set||Check Price|
|2.||GreenLife Ceramic Nonstick Cookware 16-Piece Set||Check Price|
|3.||T-fal Hard Anodized Titanium Nonstick Cookware Set||Check Price|
|4.||Cook N Home Ceramic Nonstick Cookware 10-Piece Set||Check Price|
|5.||Cuisinart® GreenGourmet Hard-Anodized Non-stick Cookware 12-Piece Set||Check Price|
|6.||Circulon Symmetry Chocolate Hard Anodized Nonstick 11-Piece Set||Check Price|
|7.||GreenPan Lima 12pc Ceramic Non-Stick Cookware Set||Check Price|
|8.||Rachael Ray™ Porcelain Enamel II Nonstick Cookware 10-Piece Set||Check Price|
|9.||T-fal® Initiatives Ceramic Nonstick Cookware 14-Piece Set||Check Price|
|10.||Bialetti® Ceramic Nonstick Cookware 10-Piece Set||Check Price|
1. WearEver® Ceramic Nonstick Cookware 15-Piece Set
WearEver® Nonstick Ceramic Cookware gives quality ceramic cookware so you don’t need to worry about the coating’s life. The pans and pots from this cookware set looks really attractive and easy to handle because of the way they are designed. All pans shown in this picture can be covered using the lid provided. Each lid has steam-holes which allow you to cook almost anything like rice in a saucepan, as none of it will stick at the surface. These pans distribute the heat very evenly and save a lot of time and fuel. You don’t need to use as much oil as you were using in your traditional cookware. This is by far the best ceramic coated cookware & better than any Teflon cookware.
Due to the addition of the ceramic coating, the pans heat up very quickly, and the food doesn’t stick whatsoever. The handles on this cookware are rubber based so they do not get hot while cooking. As nothing sticks to the surface, cleaning doesn’t need the slightest effort. Also, the sturdy silicon handles provide better grip which is extremely necessary while handling heated cookwares.
The exterior, as well as the interior, are very easy to clean because of the durable non-stick ceramic coating on the interior. Although the product is dishwasher safe, it’s recommended to was the cookware in the sink. The weight of the pans from the cookware is neither too heavy nor too light, they weigh ideal. You can check our complete long term WearEver Ceramic cookware review.
- The WearEver® covering is PTFE-PFOA free and cadmium free.
- The handles are ergonomically designed to give you a firm grip. They are made out of silicone, bolted securely so that no screws are released.
- The ceramic covered cookware is stain and scratch proof.
- The base is of excellent quality aluminum and facilitates even heat distribution.
- The WearEver® Nonstick Ceramic Coating PTFE-PFOA-cadmium free set is a 15-piece set with a vibrant red color that will give your kitchen a high-end look .
- The cookware is scratch-resistant and has an easy-to-use User’s Manual
- The cookware set comes with a imited Lifetime Warranty.
- Much healthier than any Non-stick coated cookware.
- Price is reasonable.
- The overall design is very sturdy and of the right shape, size with lids that fits on all cookware.
- The cookware heats up very quickly.
- Cleaning this is lot easier and you don't need to worry about the ceramic coating coming off.
- The white interior allows you to see how clean the cookware is
- The lids are heat proof and can be used in the oven as well
- Overheating the cookware can cause permanent damage. Well, it's the same with almost every cookware.
2. GreenLife™ Ceramic Nonstick Cookware 16-Piece Set
The delightful GreenLife™ cookware with Thermolon™ ceramic clay, non-stick covering makes cooking simple. It is a good conductor of heat and spreads heat evenly. It is non-toxic and safe to use. The center and body are of Aluminium and the inside cooking surface is ceramic. The GreenLife™ cookware contains no PFOA, lead or cadmium. The 12-or 14-piece set is accessible in dark cream, burgundy, and turquoise.
This has great non-stick coating which allows the food to slide off very easily. While trying the product, the eggs slid around like they were figure skaters on ice. The cookwares looks really nice in your kitchen collection because of its rich color combinations and sturdy design. Unlike the above cookware, this is less reliable as per the different negative reviews. During our test, we didn’t find any flaw with the product, just need to keep the cookware at low heat.
- It is lightweight and a good conductor of heat.
- It is safe for use and is non-toxic.
- Bakelite handles are smooth and are cool to the touch.
- Try not to utilize metal utensils since they will scratch the inward surface. Utilize plastic, hard elastic, or wood, including tongs.
- You can get it gift wrapped at a moderate cost and a lifetime warranty is also provided.
- It's lot cheaper for the quality.
- Has total 16 units in the set.
- Heat spreads evenly.
- Support from the manufacturer is great
- Non-stick coating is great
- Using at high temperature for long duration may permanently damage the coating.
- It is not dishwasher safe.
3. T-fal Hard Anodized Titanium Nonstick Cookware Set
Tefal is a french cookware manufacturer which derives it name from “Teflon” and “Aluminium”. This is the highest sold Non-stick Cookware on Amazon US with over 3400+ positive reviews and 600+ answered questions. This is probably the only cookware which have so many features that you just can’t expect from any cookware. This T-fal pots/pans cook food evenly and are truly nonstick. Washing the cookware hardly requires any scrubbing. Warm water and the sink sprayer was enough to remove remnants of mashed potatoes that had set for a few hours.
Coming on to the design, it looks really premium and well built with properly finished edges and curves. The cookware comes with a Unique Thermo-Spot heat indicator for proper preheating. This thermo-spot indicator is only visible at very high temperature as it glows red. But it’s surely a unique addition to a cookware. The cookware comes with silicone handles that doesn’t transfer any heat to the handles. You don’t need to worry about burning your hands while lifting the pot.
This is the only cookware in this list which has shown positive results even after continuous cleaning in the dishwasher. The biggest lid fits the biggest (10.25”) fry pan but the middle lid (8”) only fits the biggest pot and sauté pan but not the fry pan. Eggs in particular are a nuisance to cook on this cookware as they usually stick on almost all non-stick cookware; especially the egg whites.
- Easy to clean as it’s dishwasher friendly!
- Light weight with great design.
- Comes with a unique Thermo-stat indicator.
- It’s Microwave safe upto 450F
- The Non-stick coating is truly amazing with over lifetime warranty.
- Titanium interior for faster heating.
- Excellent non-stick properties
- Cooks evenly
- Easy clean up of pots &
- Variety of practical sized pots &
- pans in the set
- Comfortable handles
- Medium weight (not too heavy or too light)
- Dishwasher safe. DOES NOT WARP IN DISHWASHER.
- Glass lid/covers are troublesome to clean
- No lid for large pan
4. Cook N Home Ceramic Nonstick Cookware 10-Piece Set
Cook N Home is a manufacturing plant outlet store now accessible on the web, voted as “First class” by buyers. This ceramic cookware is PTFE-PFOA-cadmium and lead-free which ensures healthy and safe cooking in this utensils. The NC-00358 splendid apple green, and NC-00359 brilliant bright red, in a 10-piece set that comprises of a secured 5-quart Dutch stove, 3-quart secured dish, 1-quart secured sauce skillet, 2-quart secured sauce container, 8-inch griddle, 9.5-inch griddle with safety glass tops to perceive what’s cookin’.
Just like the previous set, this set also comes with an Anti-slip handle, glass lid with steam holes and is dishwasher safe. The Anti-slip handle comprises a rubber grip which not only helps in providing a superior grip but also prevents heating of the grip. The transparent glass lid fits on almost all the cookware so you don’t need to worry about breaking any of it. The holes in the lid allow the steam to release while cooking, thereby making the entire process safe and comfortable.
Talking about the overall design of the cookware, it’s very appealing at this price. The set looks very nice in appearance, and as per the instructions, it can be used on all cookware types except induction. The inside of the cookware looks like glass with perfect finish and great attention to details. Along with the set, you get a Teflon large spoon and slotted spoon as goodies. The aluminum bottom ensures quick heating of the cookware. The customer support of Cook N Home is great and responds quickly with help.
- The ceramic covers aluminum to provide a good conductivity of heat.
- It is strong and solid, yet light in weight.
- The coating is not affected or discolored by foods such as turmeric, zest or similar discoloring agents.
- The base material is aluminium, hence should be handled with care as scratches may appear on the down side.
- They are easy to clean as well.
- Ceramic coating is very good and well applied
- They clean up easily
- Very solidly constructed
- Lids &
- Rubber handles are great
- You cannot place them in the oven, because of the handles nor in the microwave because of the steel.
- Can't use metal utensils as it would chip the ceramic coating. Only use wood or hard plastic for better life of cookware
5. Cuisinart® GreenGourmet Hard-Anodized Non-stick Cookware 12-Piece Set
Cuisinart® began making proficient cookware 35 years earlier, inspired by the French. The colossal French kitchens utilized great cooking systems that empowered the cookware accessibility today. The best part of Cuisinart products is, it’s super heavy duty stuff and yet easy on hands. The cookware comes with a Stainless steel handle which remains cool, and also there is no plastic part with the cookware, so they are entirely Microwave safe.
To start off with, this are perfect looking cookware. The handle stays cool, and it grills very nicely leaving nice grill marks. Clean up is probably the best part as it cleans up beautifully without any effort. After reading other reviews, it’s better not to grill on high and only have used it at medium and medium-high temperatures at the maximum. Make sure you let it completely cool down before washing it by hand in warm soapy water with a sponge or paper towel. The cover is of excellent quality and a tight fit. The cookware comes with a nice flat bottom which works on any burner type including the glass top/ ceramic electrics.
This cookware comes with a lifetime warranty for the coating. As per different reviews, the customer service of Cuisinart is simply amazing, as they have replaced the cookware without any questions. Make sure you don’t use the non-stick cooking spray as this cookware doesn’t require any kind of spray or oil. This is undoubtedly a steal of a deal at this price.
- The non-stick surface won’t peel off, has great heat conduction capacity, and is stove and oven safe.
- The handles are bolted to the dish made of 70% reused stainless steel being able to go into the stove.
- The ceramic is not oil based, instead it is water-based.
- Hand washing with a mellow cleanser is recommended for these. Utilize a delicate dishcloth or wipe—without scratching the surface and they will keep going for a long time.
- The set accompanies instructions, a User’s Manual, and a Limited Lifetime Warranty card.
- Another awesome Cuisinart cookware set is the 10-piece set model number 59-10CH that is practical and exquisite for your kitchen in champagne pink color.
- Porcelain and ceramic cookware have no PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene), utilizes a part of Teflon® made by DuPont™ for safer consumption.
- Being straight, the handles are anything but difficult to hold.
- It's heavy and sturdy.
- Handle is attached very well to the pots.
- Heats up very quickly.
- Comes with a lid for every pot and pans.
- Truly Non-stick with Lifetime coating warranty!
- Cleaning the lid gets difficult sometimes.
- Not dishwasher safe
6. Circulon Symmetry Chocolate Hard Anodized Nonstick 11-Piece Set
Circulon hard anodized Non-stick cookware are PFOA-free metal with great Non-stick coating which ensures nothing sticks to the surface. While ceramic coatings are heavy due to the weight of clay, hard anodized cookware are lightweight and easier to live with. The Non-stick coating on this cookware provides less surface abrasion, resists scratching, staining and chipping, and provides extraordinary cooking experiences. To know more about different types of Non-stick coating, you can refer our article.
The bodies of this cookware are twice as hard as Stainless steel so you don’t need to worry about breaking or cracking them. The cookware comes with a rubber handle which is heat resistant and provides supreme grip. The cookware can withstand heat upto 400°F which is higher then lot of non-stick cookwares. If this isn’t enough, all this cookware are dishwasher safe so you don’t need to wash them manually.
The only part which seems weird about this cookware is, almost all the food comes out well cooked and doesn’t stick. But it isn’t the same with egg whites. But you don’t need to worry about the coating coming off as the cookware comes with lifetime warranty of coating. I would highly suggest to invest in something as reliable as this even if it costs few more dollars when compared to other cookwares. Here’s a case from a customer, the cookware started showing wear – the non-stick coating was wearing off and they had scratches from using metal utensils (which they say is allowed). But the pans have a lifetime guarantee so after contacting the manufacturer, the customer got a new replacement for free!
- PFOA-free metal with great Non-stick coating.
- The coating comes with lifetime warranty with replacement guaranteed within 7-10 working days.
- 2 times more stronger than Stainless steel cookware
- Oven safe to 400 degrees F and induction-suitable.
- Dishwasher safe
- Comes with sleek, rubberized cast stainless steel handles.
- Very easy to use &
- live with.
- Tulip shapes of pots looks really attractive
- Suitable for boiling as they are taller and thinner
- Non-stick coating has lifetime warranty.
- The lids are of very heavy duty glass
- It doesn't come with any small saucepan, all the pots are large.
- Lids have no steam holes
7. GreenPan Lima 12pc Ceramic Non-Stick Cookware Set
GreenPan is the pioneer of healthy ceramic non-stick since 2007, known for making the best Ceramic cookware which are free from any kind of toxic chemicals or persistent pollutants. Traditional non-stick pans released toxins when overheated but GreenPan is not one of them. GreenPan calls their ceramic coating as “Thermolon” with diamonds making it more advanced in performance, durability and resilience. GreenPan is the very first company to bring ceramic coating in the market so you just can’t doubt their coating. While many companies have started mixing ceramic coating with other coats for cost cutting, GreenPan stays to its promise of providing safe cookware for your kitchen.
GreenPan is the only company which claims, their pans won’t release any harmful fumes when overheated accidently. This cookware come with 10 years of replacement warranty. The outside of the pans is Aluminium while the handles of the pans is Stainless steel which provides better grip and doesn’t heat up. This cookware set comes with a beautiful sponge for making the cleaning process lot easier and faster.
In order to ensure better life of the cookware, you must practice Hand washing, no high heat, letting pans cool before washing, not stacking, etc. If you’re looking for something which doesn’t come with any kind of harmful coating & don’t want to compromise on health, this is the only pan you must go with!
- Best Ceramic cookware manufacturer
- Does not contain any Toxins or pollutants.
- Really heavy duty
- Great design
- Comes with transparent glass lid.
- On overheating, cookware doesn’t release any harmful fumes.
- Extremely healthy!
- It's completely toxins free!
- The ceramic coating is made from natural materials.
- Great design and looks amazing.
- Heavy and sturdy
- Heats up very quickly
- Comes with 10 years of warranty.
- You need to take very good care of it.
8. Rachael Ray™ Porcelain Enamel II Nonstick Cookware 10-Piece Set
The Rachael Ray™ line of porcelain enamel cookware comes in lovely shades of blue, red, green, orange, purple, agave blue, and fennel in 10, 12, and 14 pieces. This exceedingly efficient and non-stick cookware is an absolute necessity for making delicious suppers.
This are really beautiful and awesome set of cookware. The colors are as displayed in the picture. The pots and pans come wrapped and secured to the max, which is quite annoying for unwrapping but you can be assured, it comes in without any scratches or damages. The pots are normal weight (not too light or too heavy), and you can tell they are of good quality.
Warmth gets through very quickly. The porcelain enamel coating spreads the heat very evenly, which can be seen while boiling water. The handles are made out of rubber/ silicone type material which is very comfortable to hold on to and keeps you from burning your fingers. And besides, they put the same material on top of the lids to pick them up. I love it. Another awesome feature is the cleaning. No scratching and scrubbing (and cursing) necessary because everything comes right off and out. I love this set and recommend it 100%. This set incorporates a 1-and 2-quart secured pot, 6-quart acquired stockpot, 3-quart secured sauté dish, an 8-1/2-inch and 10-inch skillet.
- They are PTFE-PFOA, without cadmium and lead, and are durable with its hard-polished porcelain and an aluminum center.
- The covers are made of safety glass to seal in moisture and warmth.
- Special care must be taken while cleaning these. The cookware must be hand washed since it isn’t dishwasher safe.
- Cooking is lot easier due to even heating around the cookware.
- Cleaning it is lot easier and faster than traditional cookwares
- Lightweight and sturdy feeling
- Heat resistant handles
- Cannot wash in dishwasher
- Color fades after few months
9. T-fal® Initiatives Ceramic Nonstick Cookware 14-Piece Set
T-fal® created non-stick cookware and are a pioneer in their non-stick cookware. These are PTFE, PFOA and cadmium-free cookware. They are Eco-friendly and non-toxic. The components of the cookware look beautiful are very light weight. As per the manufacturer’s instructions, you need to use the cookware at low to medium heat to ensure the long life of the ceramic coating on the cookware.
Major advantage of this ceramic cookware is, it heats up very fast! Much faster than any cookware in the market because of its even heat distribution, more heat absorbing capacity. The coating will remain for a long time, only if you take proper care and follow the instructions as mentioned in the owner’s manual. You don’t need much efforts to clean the cookware as the surface is highly non-stick and you just use a soft sponge to remove any remains.
The T-fal® gold model number C728SE Ceramic Non-stick Cookware arrives in a 14-piece set. We don’t recommend using dishwasher for cleaning it although the manufacturer says its dishwasher safe, the aluminum will discolor. While there are few negative reviews on Amazon as well, it’s all because of poor care of the cookware. If you are someone who keeps their cookware clean & is responsible enough, this T-Fal Ceramic cookware set definitely recommended.
- The set is stain and scratch-safe.
- The maker expresses that this cookware is reasonable for a wide range of cooking utensils.
- With its solid overwhelming check Aluminium center, warm is appropriated uniformly.
- You can see through the treated glass covers to screen your cooking.
- Ceramic cooking surface resists heat up to 570° Fahrenheit
- Extremely light weight when compared to other ceramic cookware.
- Extremely lightweight.
- Non-stick coating is great.
- It comes with good rubber handle grip &
- Cleaning the cookware is easy.
- 1 Year warranty with great customer support
- Not Dishwasher safe
- Can't keep at high heat as it might leave permanent marks.
10. Bialetti® Ceramic Nonstick Cookware 10-Piece Set
Bialetti® is a world pioneer, that started in Italy, many years ago. Their cookware is delightful, useful, and easy to utilize. The non-stick ceramic is pretty amazing. You cook almost anything and the dish would just slide off without sticking on the surface of the cookware. This is the only cookware in the list which can be used in dishwasher and many customers have been doing the same without any problem.
Bialetti is a veritable Italian item utilized as a part of 90% of the homes in Italy. The white, artistic, non-stick, eco-friendly set with treated glass tops, are an ideal fit for your extraordinary kitchen. The set is free of PFOA, PTFE, and cadmium. The bottom of the cookware is flat and doesn’t come with any pattern which scratches the surface you keep it on.
- It has a non-stick interior. The aluminized steel center development gives better heat circulation and has high-temperature outside.
- The additional long handles are delicate and will fit your hands easily.
- The cookware doesn’t let go of the ceramic layer owing to rough handling.
- it is advised to utilize nylon, wood, high-temp silicone, and rubber treated utensils and tongs for cooking since metal will scratch and deteriorate the surface.
- Use of sharp cutlery on the cookware surface can potentially damage leading to decreased service life.
- Gift wrapping is available, and the set accompanies guidelines, a User’s Manual, and a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Oven safe to 400°F
- They are light so they don't bang hard
- They don't have weird grated patterns on the bottom, so they won't scratch the surface.
- Extremely light weight.
- Ceramic coating comes with 10 Years of warranty
- Dishwasher safe
- Need to take proper care
- Overheating may permanently damage the coating
Extra: Oneida® Aluminium Non-stick Ceramic Cookware 10-Piece Set
The Oneida® clay cookware set is made of good quality aluminum, to avoid hotspots, to enhance even and reliable warming. Got these for my mom. She loves them. This new ceramic set works far better than the Teflon cookware set we owned. Good price; great value.
The set is PFOA-free and PTFE-free.
Performance and Features
- The transparent glass covers let you see what’s cooking, while at the same time keeping intact the moisture and heat.
- We recommend manual rinsing. However, the cookware set is dishwasher safe.
- You can utilize these great looking pots and container on gas, electric, glass and enlistment stovetops.
- With the iron focus, they work impeccably.
- The best utensils to use are wood, hard elastic, and plastic.
- Use a touch of margarine or oil to season the set and never use Pam or cooking showers that are difficult to remove.
- Your 10-piece set will have a 1.5-quart secured pot, 2.5-quart secured pot, 3-quart secured sauté container, the 8-inch distance across griddle, a 10-inch in measurement skillet, and a 5-quart secured stockpot.
- The set weighs around 10 pounds.
- Gift wrapping is available for friends and family and companions.
- You will get a User’s Manual and a 10-year Warranty.
How to Choose 100% Best Ceramic Cookware
Based on your budget
Stick to your budget. But remember that good cookware is an investment. It will last for many years. So, be careful and mindful while buying ceramic cookware.
Keep in mind the material
Once you’ve set your budget, make sure the material you use is safe and pure. The material should be such that allows uniform conduction or discoloration or change in the taste of food. Keep in mind the following while purchasing cookware most ideal for you –
- Your cooking style
- Functionality, needs, and features of cookware
- Type of cooking stove
- Production and manufacturing details of cookware
- Temperature control of cookware
- Size and color
Ceramic Cookware sets vs Other Cookware
Most ceramic coatings are applied over metal pans using Sol-Gel process. It includes converting the inorganic liquid into a Gel that can be applied to any metallic surface. The metal cookware is then sprayed or dipped in the gel and ultimately fire cure for a specific amount of time. Due to its inorganic nature, ceramic coated cookware is heat resistant upto 450°C and hasn’t been found to leach substances or release toxic fumes in to your food or the environment which make them completely safe to use. You can check our complete discussion on whether Ceramic Cookware is safe, it’s lifespan & is it better than teflon coating?
Metals react with the food and the acids in them. Metals such as iron may not be such a bad thing, as they add iron to food. But, iron may also discolor certain foods, such as spinach, which will turn black. Copper is toxic to food. When food is stirred in it, tiny particles come off and mix with the food. Carbon steel isn’t toxic, but it can discolor the food. Stainless steel is very durable, is safe to use and can last for years without breaking. The drawback of using stainless steel is that, since it is a poor conductor of heat, it might scorch and burn food, making it difficult to clean them.
Unlike these, ceramic is safe, comfortable to wash, easy to handle, spreads heat evenly, tested to be completely pure with no contamination of any toxic metals. You can refer our article on the best ceramic brands you must prefer buying.
All the cookware sets featured in our compilation have made it to the list after thorough analysis on the basis of cost-efficiency, durability and consumer feedbacks. We have made this list by using some of the cookwares and collecting reviews from old customers of these cookwares. If you find any misleading information, you can inform us about it in the comment section or by using our ‘contact us’ form.
While different users have different demands from the product they purchase, some of the products might not meet all your check list. We have tried to mention everything possible in this list. Happy shopping for your kitchen needs!