Are you still using metal or Teflon coated non-stick pans for cooking? If yes, do you know how you may be exposing yourself and your loved ones to toxic chemicals directly or indirectly with the dangerous fumes these types of cookware can release? Upon heating, Teflon coated non-stick cookware allegedly releases a chemical, perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA) that can potentially lead to thyroid issues, reproductive problems, infertility and sometimes offer less harmful flu like symptoms. Obviously, these allegations prove to be right when the product is heated above recommended temperatures. But, if there’s the slightest chance of such mishappenings, we advise to avoid the use of such products and opt for safer alternatives available.
Lately, there has been introduced ceramic coated cookware which are reportedly free form above mentioned flaws. Meaning, they do not deteriorate at higher temperatures and do not leach any kinds of chemicals into your food. Ceramics are clay based and hence are inorganic in nature. They fulfill the requirement of providing a non-stick base and also the threat of leaching of chemicals is eliminated
There are a variety of brands manufacturing ceramic coated cookware. Before buying, there is often a confusion as to which brands offer the best products. We below have compiled a list of the top 5 best ceramic coated cookware brands that you can Trust:
Top 5 best Ceramic coated Cookware brands
Cuisinart® along with other home appliances also manufactures non-stick cookware. Following are specifications of the cookware:
- Dual compatibility with induction cooker and gas stove
- Easy to clean
T-fal® cookware sets are good quality products and claim to offer following specifications:
- PFOA free products rendering them to be environment friendly.
- Metal spoon friendly leading to lasting non-stick properties.
- Even heating resulting in faster cooking.
Moving up the rankings, we have the GreenLife™ non-stick cookware products. GreenLife™ being their well-known range of products. GreenLife™ non-stick sets are claimed to possess following features:
- Long lasting non-stick coating made in Germany.
- Faster heat conduction resulting in faster cooking.
- Stronger bond between the coating and the anodized metal beneath.
2. Cook N Home:
Cook N Home cookware offers a range of products designed uniquely which they term as die-cast pans. This method leads to a firmer design an inbuilt handle which do not get loose over time. Following are some claimed features of the series:
- Induction cooker and gas top compatible.
- Easy to clean and corrosion resistant.
- Traps heat resulting in an overall 25% reduction in cooking temperature.
1. WearEver® Nonstick:
WearEver® cookware offers a variety of high quality pans and cooking pots satisfying consumer needs and being environment friendly at the same time. Below are the specifications of the ceramic coated products offered by WearEver:
- Multi layered non-stick base making it more durable as compare to ordinary non-stick pans and metal spoon friendly.
- Induction cooker and stove top compatible.
- Sturdy handles made of heat resistant material making it easy to handle the cookware while cooking.
So, there it is. Above are the best ceramic coated cookware producing brands according to our thorough analysis and their consumer reviews. We here, are pleased to help you find the best kitchen appliances as per your requirements. Your satisfaction is our goal.